Thursday, September 30, 2004

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]
From:
"Prosch, Jodi" View Contact Details
To:
"Whelan Michael"
Subject:
RE: Michael Whelan
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 15:27:18 -0700

Michael,

Really it is best if we sever our ties. You will probably only be hurt by me. I'm sorry. I wish only the best for you. Hopefully you can forgive this, but please do not call or email.

God Bless,
Jodi

-----Original Message-----From: Whelan Michael [mailto:vegasmike433@yahoo.com] Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 1:21 PMTo: Jodi Lynn ProschSubject: Michael Whelan

Jodi,

I have left two messages for you on the number at work, to eliminate any possible waste of time, if you are unwilling to return my calls then please be so kind as to simply rely to this message, crypticly,if need be.

You should know that I hold not the slightest bit of animosity towards you in my heart.

The deep sadness for me, is the fact that in spite of everything that has gone between us, I have nothing but affection and a longing for you that would lead anyone to question my own mental and emotional wellbeing. That is the truth. I cannot lie, Not to you and not to myself.

Please reply .

Michael
Do you Yahoo!?Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs

DeleteReplyForwardSpam Move...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?